The first-ever SBG tasting glass set is here!
I wanted a set of SBG tasters for a long time and based on how many of you emailed me asking for the same thing, I think you're going to love the final release of 2020! The set contains four 6.6 oz. Rastal Lawrence Tasting glasses, each with a different species of whale printed on the front, and three volume lines on the back to ensure precision pouring.
Four species of whale are represented:
- (1) Narwhal
- (1) Humpback Whale
- (1) Sperm Whale
- (1) Beluga Whale
There are three pour lines on the back of each glass:
- 5 oz. or 148 mL
- 4 oz. or 118 mL
- 3 oz. or 89 mL
The tasters are printed with bright, reflective gold ink and come with a gold halo on the rim. Not only do they look good, but they're specifically designed to be the ultimate glasses for bottle shares and tastings.
- The 6.6 oz. capacity is perfect for sharing between large and small groups or even just sipping slowly on a beer yourself.
- The pour lines are set at 3, 4, and 5 oz. marks which make it easy to precisely pour for everyone taking part and for an array of bottle and can sizes.
- Lastly, it's easy for everyone taking part in the tasting to recognize which glass is theirs!
About the Limited-Edition Print
The limited-edition, 5x7 inch commemorative print comes on Crane Lettra, the standard letterpress paper, and is hand-numbered by the artist August Lamm. The front has each of the whale illustrations, and on the back is a small message commemorating the print. Only 100 were made, and each print is $10.
6.6 oz. Rastal Lawrence Taster
This is the smaller counterpart to the Rastal Lawrence Tumbler we use for the Breach design. The Lawrence Taster is designed to enhance the sensory experience of all types of beers. Its wide bowl allows for maximum aroma release, and its gently tapered top concentrates those aromas directly under your nose, enhancing every sip.
Here is a guide I wrote that details the best way for you to properly clean your glassware. Below are some basic guidelines:
- No microwaving - This glass contains precious metals, so never put it in the microwave, unless you wanna see those sparks fly
- Hand wash - I've put my gold printed glasses through the wash, but I don't recommend it. I suggest hand washing these with soap and water, and then letting them air dry.
Questions or concerns?
No worries! Shoot me an email and I'll happily answer any questions you have and provide any additional information you need to make your decision. Just know there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason you get your glass and aren't happy or change your mind, we'll take care of you.
If you're wondering what other people are saying, I urge you to take a look at our reviews page. Better yet, straight-up check out our Instagram page and see what everyone is saying. I'll let their posts speak for themselves.